Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- The frequency range 30-300 GHz (wavelengths of the range 1-10 nm) is termed as the millimeter wave (MM wave). Based on International Telecommunication Union (ITU), this radio frequency is designated as the extremely high-frequency band. Millimeter wave bands are useful in peer-to-peer (P2P) connectivity, inter-satellite links, and point-to-multipoint communications.
The global millimeter wave technology equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 47.34% during the period 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global millimeter wave technology equipment market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of new millimeter wave technology equipment.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=867675
Technavio's report, Global Millimeter Wave Technology Equipment Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- BridgeWave Communications
- E-Band Communications
- Siklu Communication
- Sub10 Systems (Fastback Networks)
Other prominent vendors
- Agilent Technologies
- Aviat Networks
- CableFree (Acquired by Wireless Excellence Ltd.)
- Huawei Technologies
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lightpointe Communications
- Brijot Imaging Systems, Inc. (Acquired by Microsemi)
- Millivision Technologies
- Millimeter Wave Products
- Northrop Grumman
- SIAE Microelettronica
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=867675
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG