Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Millwork in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- Open doors: Renewed home building and buying will support a recovery
A recovery in the construction sector will drive industry revenue growth. After a contraction in construction activity during the two years to 2011, firms will benefit from improved residential construction, which will likely return to more cyclical growth. Further, pent-up demand from first-time home buyers and more favorable economic conditions will breathe life into the industry. Competition from substitute materials like vinyl, however, is a growing concern for millwork manufacturers.
This industry manufactures hardwood and softwood cut stock and dimension stock timber (lumber and worked wood products cut or shaped into specialized sizes); wood windows and doors; and other millwork, such as wood flooring. The reshaped wood products are sold mainly to housing and other building construction industries and their contractors, as well as to wood product distributors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Pella Corporation, Andersen Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Furniture in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide