Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2018 -- The global mining automation market was valued at $2,193 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $3,810 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2017 to 2023. Mining automation refers to the automation of mining techniques, which involve transition from manual labor to automated mining techniques. The global mining automation market is expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to rise in in technological advancement and increase in automation in the economy across the globe.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/mining-automation-market/request-sample
The Asia-Pacific mining automation market is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the progressive transition from manual cognitive work to automated cognitive work and continuous launch of new and improved technologies in the region.
The global mining automation market is segmented into technique, type, and region. Underground mining and surface mining are studied under the technique segment. Based on type, the market is divided into equipment, software, and communication system. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report are Autonomous Solution Inc., Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Hexagon, Hitachi, Komatsu Ltd., Mine site technologies, RPMGlobal Holdings Ltd., Sandvik AB, and Trimble. The report presents analysis on the key strategies adopted by these players and the detailed analysis of the current trends, upcoming opportunities, and restraints of the mining automation market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- In-depth analysis and dynamics of the global mining automation market is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence market entry and expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables the identification of profitable segments for market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, subsegments, and key revenue pockets of the market is provided.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/mining-automation-market/enquire-about-report
- UNDERGROUND MINING AUTOMATION
- SURFACE MINING AUTOMATION
- Communication system
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/mining-automation-market/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: MINING AUTOMATION MARKETMARKET, BY TECHNIQUE
- CHAPTER 5: GLOBAL MINING AUTOMATION MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 6: GLOBAL MINING AUTOMATION MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452