Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- Mitchells & Butlers Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Mitchells & Butlers Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mitchells & Butlers plc"
Mitchells & Butlers SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mitchells & Butlers plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mitchells & Butlers plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mitchells & Butlers plc (M&B) is a leading operator of restaurants and managed pubs in the UK. The company operates pubs and restaurants under the Crown Carveries, Harvester, Metro Professionals, Ember Inns, Miller & Carter, Sizzling Pub Co., Toby Carvery, Village Pub & Kitchen, Premium Country Dining Group, Innkeeper's Lodge, All Bar One, Browns, Vintage Inns, Nicholson's, O'Neill's and Alex brand names. As of September 25, 2011, M&B had an estate of 1,605 sites including 69 leased and franchised sites located in the UK and 37 pub restaurants in Germany, serving over 125 million meals and 435 million drinks each year. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66245/mitchells-butlers-plc-foodservice-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html