Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2012 -- Mixed retailers lost 5% of its sales turnover during 2011 as a result of the political unrest and declining purchasing power. Only department stores and variety stores are operating within mixed retailers. Mass merchandising and warehouses do not exist in Egypt.
Euromonitor International's Mixed Retailers in Egypt report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Department Stores, Mass Merchandisers, Variety Stores, Warehouse Clubs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Mixed Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Indonesia
- Mixed Retailers in Peru
- Mixed Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Mixed Retailers in China
- Mixed Retailers in South Korea
- Mixed Retailers in Mexico
- Mixed Retailers in Taiwan
- Mixed Retailers in New Zealand
- Mixed Retailers in Australia
- Mixed Retailers in Finland