New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- In 2014 mixed retailers increased by 7% in current value terms in Morocco, to reach Dh3.5 billion. Product diversification in department stores in Morocco contributed to boosting sales in 2014.
Galeries Lafayette led mixed retailers with a 7% value share in 2014. The brand joined the market in 2011, and opened its first outlet in Morocco Mall, therefore benefiting from the large traffic of high-income consumers.
Mixed retailers is expected to increase by a moderate value CAGR of 5% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period. This growth is expected to be driven by sales of strong international brands such as Galeries Lafayette and Marks & Spencer. The fact that the channel is still relatively untapped in Morocco, and still offers growth opportunities, will attract more international players to invest over the forecast period, whilst the existing ones will expand because of the rapid expansion of modern malls in Morocco.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Morocco?
- Who are the leading retailers in Morocco?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in Mexico
- Mixed Retailers in Japan
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey