MOBE -My Online Business Empire.com
Adelaide, South Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/26/2013 -- MOBE (myonlinebusinessempire.com) assures people that the trustworthy and revolutionary business model they have developed can make them $10,000 per month. My Online Business Model or MOBE.com points out that only 3% of affiliate marketers succeed and these successful people are not ready to share their success secrets with the remaining unsuccessful people. MOBE continues to add that unsuccessful people are not able to lay hands on the right tool that can lift them from failure to success. Know more through this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh_QVTU8-B4
MOBE calls their new business model as "IM Revolution" and says that this business model can work on auto-pilot. MOBE wants people to remove the myth that more traffic will get more sales from their minds. They assert that the business model they offer will start a merchant account for people, do the shipping or the digital delivery as the case may be, take care of refunds or charge-backs and very importantly, take care of the customers also. For doing all these tasks, people have to just forego only 10% of the profits as commissions to MOBE and they can keep the remaining 90% with them. The following video has something to explain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSWOOaUk6OI
MOBE.com further adds that those who buy this home business model for real business help can readily have highly convertible products, time-tested, truthful and proven sales copy, split testing and tweaking, highly effective webinars and videos that will sell their leads, excellent customer service, efficient payment processing and a host of other services.
MOBE.com assures that people can earn enormous money with this IM Revolution business model and they can plan to quit their jobs since they have taken up this entrepreneurship, go to exotic locations on vacation, get out of debts, buy second homes, buy the finest things without any hesitation and lead an enviable life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q4zA8cevXQ has more.
MOBE.com summarizes the whole thing by pointing out that it is not for the money alone people should get this business model but, it is for the freedom money can get them.
About My Online Business Empire.com
My Online Business Empire.com or MOBE.com has come out with a new business model called IM Revolution Business Model that can translate the dreams of people into reality. Since this business model works on auto pilot, people can learn the secrets of the business and earn money without any hassles. Become a MOBE Licensee - JOIN NOW
One can view this video for more information: