Edison, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2019 -- HTF MI published a new industry research that focuses on Mobile 5G Commercialization: Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast and delivers in-depth market analysis and future prospects of Mobile 5G Commercialization: Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast. The study covers significant data which makes the research document a handy resource for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study along with graphs and tables to help understand market trends, drivers and market challenges. The study is segmented by Application/ end users, products type and various important geographies like North America Country (United States, Canada), South America, Asia Country (China, Japan, India, Korea), Europe Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy) & Other Country (Middle East, Africa, GCC)].
"Mobile 5G Commercialization: Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast", Global Outlook Report by HTF Market , offers a detailed analysis of the growth opportunities in the mobile 5G market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers in four different regions.
Subscriber adoption of the first commercial mobile 5G services on 5G-enabled handsets will start in 2019.
The adoption of mobile 5G services will be supported by the increasing demand for mobile data connectivity at higher speeds, the development of the IoT industry and the emergence of low-latency services (e.g. AR/VR).
Get Sample Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1398997-mobile-5g-commercialization
The report also includes the following sections -
- Global Overview: this section provides a general analysis of mobile 5G adoption and revenue trends globally in 2018-2023, looking at the main growth drivers for the period.
- Regional trends: four regional profiles are presented - North America, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa - analysing the
2018-2023 mobile 5G adoption forecasts, growth drivers and revenue opportunity. This section also covers key regional mobile 5G developments including commercialization plans, spectrum allocations, use cases and device availability.
- Key takeaways: a summary of the key findings of the report.
- APAC, NA, Europe and MENA will see, in 2019, the first commercial mobile 5G service launches on 5G handsets in 2019.
- Latin America (LATAM) will see commercial mobile 5G services arrive in 2021.
- By year-end 2023, we project the number of mobile 5G subscriptions globally will reach 806.9 million, 8.1% of the total mobile subscriptions worldwide.
- NA will be the region where 5G technology makes its biggest contribution to the region's mobile service revenue, while APAC and Europe will rank second and third, respectively.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1398997-mobile-5g-commercialization
Reasons to buy
- This report investigates mobile 5G market adoption and revenue growth trends, providing 2018-2023 global and regional subscription and revenue forecasts.
- The report analyses the state of the 5G market, the current trends, drivers and market dynamics leading to 5G service launches and expansion in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & North Africa.
- This analysis is useful for telecom executives to evaluate their position vis-à-vis the major growth opportunities in 5G and make informed decisions about strategic investments, value proposition and 5G growth strategies.
- The report benchmarks five regions vis a vis mobile 5G commercialization plans and market trends in terms of launch and pace of take-up of 5G mobile subscriptions.
Companies Mentioned in the Report : AT&T, Verizon, Ooredoo Qatar
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1398997-mobile-5g-commercialization
Table Of Content :
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Global Overview
Mobile 5G subscription evolution - subscriptions
Mobile 5G revenue evolution - revenue
Section 2: Regional Trends
Mobile 5G in North America
Mobile 5G in Asia Pacific
Mobile 5G in Europe
Mobile 5G in Latin America
Mobile 5G in Middle East and North Africa
Section 4: Key Takeaways
Acronyms and definitions
About the authors
Buy this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1398997
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.