Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Mobile Acceleration Market: (Web/Content, Network, Application, Device) Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2013 -- Mobile Acceleration aims at accelerating and optimizing the web, content, network and mobile applications, in order to improve business strength and user quality of experience (QoE). The technology helps network providers to overcome problems such as latency, round trip time (RTT) and improves scalability, availability and performance, thereby minimizing complexity for mobile users. Increase in the worldwide data consumption, combined with the escalating need for mobility has led to the migration of desktop users to mobile-based platforms.
Global mobile data traffic and the penetration of mobile devices is expected to soar in the near future, thereby driving the mobile acceleration market furthermore. The global market for mobile acceleration is expected to grow from $ 402.4 million in 2012 to $3.36 Billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 42.49%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is segmented based on type of mobile devices, type of mobile acceleration, type of mobile content, spanning across five major geographies including North America(NA), Europe, Middle East & Africa(MEA) and Latin America (LA). The report also profiles major market players in the mobile acceleration space such as Akamai Technologies, F5 Networks Inc, Yottaa Inc, Riverbed Technology Inc, Circadence, Nokia Siemens Networks, Mobixell Networks Inc, Juniper Networks Inc, Limelight Networks Inc, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Flash Networks Inc, Propel Software Corporation, amongst others.
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the global market for mobile acceleration (web/content, network, app, and device) market for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Mobile Device Types
On the basis of Mobile Acceleration types
Mobile Content Delivery Network (CDN) Acceleration
Mobile Application Acceleration
Device/User End Acceleration
On the basis of Mobile Application Types
Location Based Service Apps
Social Networking Apps
Music & Messaging Apps
On the basis of Mobile Content Types
Image & Music Content
On the basis of Geographies
North America (NA)
Latin America (LA)
Asia-Pacific, incl. Japan (APAC)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets): Small Cells & Carrier Wi-Fi Market: Global Advancements, Adoption Trends, Technology Roadmaps, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Wireless Platforms Market- Global Forecasts & Analysis (2011-2016)
- Mobile Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- Mobile Commerce 2012