New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2018 -- Summary
"Mobile Broadband Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile telecom market in Sub-Saharan Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and in the region.
Mobile service revenue growth in Sub-Saharan Africa will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. ALthough remaining the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2017-2022, mobile voice revenue will decline impacted by the rising adoption of OTT communications. Mobile data will record the fastest revenue CAGR, fueled by 3G/4G networks expansion, rising data adoption and usage supported by operators' data monetization strategies. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network testing to boost mobile broadband penetration in the country, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Global context: mobile telecom market size and trends in Sub-Saharan Africa compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The regulatory environment and trends.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the mobile voice and data from 2016 to 2022.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2739947-mobile-broadband-trends-in-sub-saharan-africa
- The overall mobile service revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa will decline at a CAGR of 1.6% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile data revenue will account for 46.2% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of mobile broadband services.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology across the by 2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 4G network will also drive 4G subscriber growth.
- Nigeria will account for 15% of net adds in the region between 2017 and 2022. DRC, South Africa, Tanzania and Cote d'Ivoire will round out the list of top five contributors to the region's subscription growth over the next five years.
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination thorough, forward-looking analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa's mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Sub-Saharan Africa's mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Sub-Saharan Africa.
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check