Global Mobile Device Management Market Research Report by Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2017 -- Market Scenario:
The major growth driver of Mobile Device Management Market includes increasing usage of mobile devices in operation management of businesses, growing market of smartphones and tablets, growing demand for security in mobile device, and growing cloud-based solution market among others.
Hence the market for Mobile Device Management Market is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2022).
However, deployment cost is one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Mobile Device Management Market.
Major Key Players:
- Nokia Corporation (Finland)
- Vodafone Group Plc. (UK)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Amtel Inc. (U.S.)
- Airwatch (U.S.)
- Soti Inc. (Germany)
- Citrix solutions (U.S.)
- Mobile Iron (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1247
Objective Study of Mobile Device Management Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Mobile Device Management Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Mobile Device Management Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by revenue, by deployment, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Mobile Device Management Market.
Global Mobile Device Management Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Revenue: Security, network service, device, risk and application management
Segmentation by Deployment: Cloud and on-premise.
Segmentation by Applications: Education, healthcare, consumer electronics, and banking among others.
Regional Analysis of Mobile Device Management Market:
North America is dominating the Global Mobile Device Management Market with the largest market share in the region, and therefore accounting for a million and is expected to grow over high billion by 2022.
- Mobile Iron has announced its partnership with Deutsche Telekom on May 2016. The partnership is made to develop and produce new cloud based enterprise mobility management platform.
- Soti Inc. has made an announcement in August 2016 that it going to invest $12 million in the Indian market due to rise in employment base in the region.
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-device-management-market-1247
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.