Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2012 -- Mobile gaming is a key value-added service (VAS) application in the Asian market where growth is expect at 19.8% CAGR to 2017 reaching at total of USD $17.4 billion.
Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, Second Edition is must have research for anyone focused on mobile gaming and/or VAS applications in Asia. This report represents a comprehensive analysis of mobile gaming opportunities in Asia. It provides insights into the mobile gaming business and analysis of current limitations, challenges, and opportunities. The report evaluates current and future mobile gaming technologies, new media and its dynamics with mobile gaming business. The report includes mobile game development companies, key mobile gaming business drivers, global and Asian gaming business prospects, prospects by country and mobile network operator.
The report provides 2012 - 2017 market value projections for Asia-Pacific (APAC), Southeast Asia (SEA), Central Asia (CEA), South Asia (SEA), and the Middle East (ME) regions. This includes projections for each region for Standalone vs. MMG vs. Social vs. Location Gamer and Micro Transaction Player gaming.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Additional country-specific market analysis includes:
- Analysis of mobile gaming success factors in Japan and South Korea
- Mobile game piracy and virtual currency scamming analysis for China and Russia
The research also addresses various demand drivers/factors including: Asian mobile gaming demographic analysis, Asian mobile gamers game-play behavior, game-play preference and projection analysis. Additionally, the report provides a comparative analysis of Asian mobile gaming demography/preferences including: Male vs. Female, Casual vs. Core, "Freemium" vs. Premium, Social vs. Traditional, Tablet vs. Mobile, Smartphone vs. Web Enabled vs. Standard Phone, Regular vs. Irregular, Time and Money Spending dynamics.
Our 2012 Edition of Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis further expands upon the first edition to add the following:
- Key opinions from C-level executives
- Analysis of 61 Asian network operators
- Mobile gaming prospect analysis for 27 countries
- Analysis of 27 Asia based mobile game developer/publishers
- Cases studies focusing of 11 Asian mobile gaming market launches
- Current market data and projection analysis with accompanying charts
- MMG games will be the highest share by 34% of total Mobile Games in Asia by 2017
- 60% mobile games in Asia will be hyper localized and 80% mobile games will be free to download
- Across the mobile gaming ecosystem, spending on virtual economy/in-game transactions increase from current 20% to 52% level by 2017
- The Asian mobile gaming market is expected to grow by 19.8% CAGR through 2017 reaching USD $17.4 billion representing 50% of total global value
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities - 2nd Edition
- Mobile Phones in Asia-Pacific
- Mobile Truck & Mount Cranes in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Global Animation & Gaming Market Size and Forecast (2011-2016)
- Acrylonitrile Global Market to 2020 - Household appliances and electronics sector to drive Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) growth, polymeric applications propel Polyacrylonitrile demand from Asia-Pacific
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Global Market to 2020 - Growth of Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronics Sectors in Asia-Pacific Boosts Global Demand
- Light Olefins Asia-Pacific Market to 2020 - Asia-Pacific Dominance Maintained as China to Become Global Leader by 2015
- Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Online Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide