New Internet market report from Netscribes: "Mobile Internet Market in India 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2014 -- Netscribes' latest market research report titled Mobile Internet Market in India 2014 highlights the dynamics of the domestic mobile Internet market. Mobile Internet services provide access to an abundance of circumstantially appropriate information available on the World Wide Web across a range of mobile devices covering multiple wireless networks. A variety of mobile devices such as smartphones, featurephones, tablets and broadband modems can take advantage of mobile data services for a host of purposes such as web surfing, emails, video and music streaming, file download and upload, and various mobile applications, among others. Due to the growing mobile devices usage and busy lifestyles of consumers, the need for Internet on-the-go has attained priority status.
3G services generate one third of the total mobile data, the majority of which comes from the metro cities and other urban areas in India. At the same time, almost 50% of India's smartphone users still use 2G services. The overall number of people using smartphones to access the Internet in India rose by around 137% in 2013. This has also led to increased demand for mobile apps and game usage, factors that indirectly influence mobile web usage within the country. With India taking steady steps towards the maturity of 3G services, along with the greater adoption of 4G services, the market provides significant opportunities for associated products. Hence, mobile Internet market in India is poised for dynamic growth in the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Idea Cellular Ltd., Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd., Reliance Communications Ltd., Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Tata Teleservices Ltd., Videocon Telecommunications Ltd., Aircel Cellular Ltd., Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd., Unitech Wireless Ltd., Vodafone India Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Access - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- e-Commerce Market in India 2014
- Internet Access in China
- Internet Access in Russia
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Mobile Commerce 2014
- Saudi Arabia Telecommunications Report Q1 2014