Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2012 -- Mobile Local Search 2011 adds more intensive analysis and many new insights to the best selling research report published in 2010. The clear objective of this year's research is to illuminate the economic landscape of mobile local search in China, Korea, and Japan along with powerful new entrants on the North American and EU leader boards.
The deep coverage provides insight into the thought leadership guiding the ecosystem including CEOs, CTOs, and CMOs. Participants either presently involved or considering involvement in Mobile Local Search will benefit from a critical review of the business models of those companies that have figured out the winning strategies. The analysis is based upon two-decades of intensive engagement in the telecommunications industry and presents a first-mile through last-mile review.
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Application Developers
- Location-based Service Providers
- Wireless Infrastructure Providers
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Government and International Bodies
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices Technology Executives
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
-Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more "