Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2012 -- The mobile advertising landscape of 2011 is a blossoming field of opportunity with a rapidly expanding horizon. The accelerated global spending growth on mobile ad campaigns during the last five years is likely a function of three critical areas that we will examine more closely throughout this report: Mobile Devices, Mobile Technology Access, and Marketing Savvy. This research evaluates the leading mobile marketing and advertising solution providers and analyzes their products and services. The report provides forecasts and analysis from a global perspective of mobile advertising and marketing.
The report includes:
- Up-to-date consumer survey data by region
- Forecast through 2020 including forecast by global region
- Forecast by mobile marketing type (SMS, video, search, etc.)
- Case study examples of mobile marketing and advertising in practice
- Exclusive Mobile Advertising Supplier Perception Map by technological prowess and customer awareness/satisfaction
The report analyzes important metrics and trends on mobile advertising and marketing to inform executives making critical spending decisions during a down economy.
Data explains ripe growth opportunities areas of mobile advertising by region; consumer behavior towards mobile devices and advertising effectives on purchase decisions.
The report profiles key suppliers to the mobile ad space to help advertising buyers ensure they can optimize their mobile ad dollar spending.
- Traditional media outlets
- Mobile platform developers
- Mobile advertising networks
- Marketing and Advertising Agencies
- Smartphone and PDA manufacturers
- Mobile search and content aggregators"
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/mobile-marketing-and-advertising-2012-challenges-and-opportunities-report-538464