ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Mobile Money Market Drivers and Future 2016-2017: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/21/2016 -- Even though organizations within telecom industry are concerned about security and privacy issues and prevention of frauds, increase in use of mobile money by companies and merchants, increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, and preference for cashless transactions will push mobile money usage over the next two years. Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 23.1% during the next two years. Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years with technological innovation and increasing competitor in the mobile money space emerging as prominent trends.
- Organizations prefer to provide person-to-person transfer and bill payment using mobile money as compared to other services
- Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 23.1% over the next two years
- Increase in use of mobile money by companies and merchants, and increasing penetration of smartphones and internet will drive mobile money usage during the next two years
- Technological innovation and increasing competition in the mobile money space will significantly impact mobile money in the coming two years
- Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years
- Security and privacy concerns will restrict the growth prospects of mobile money during the next two years
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=712131
Mobile Money - Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook 2016–2017 report examines executives' opinion on key drivers of mobile money usage and trends likely to influence mobile money during the next two years. It also highlights regional growth outlook, investment projections, and major challenges. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Mobile money product adoption status: highlights organizations position on mobile money product offerings
- Projected change in investment: examines anticipated change in expenditure on mobile money services over the next two years
- Key drivers: identifies major factors influencing mobile money usage in the coming two years
- Future impacting trends: provides information about Trends likely to influence mobile money over the next two years
- Regional growth outlook: indicates growth prospects for mobile money across regions in the coming two years
- Barriers towards future growth: determines challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights trends which will impact mobile money future prospects thus helping telecom organizations to realign business strategy
- Assist in development or adjustment of business expansion plans by providing information about regional growth outlook
- Helps organizations to overcome obstacles by indicating challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years
- Highlights adoption status of product offerings over the next two years thus allowing organizations to boost revenues by focusing on select products
Browse detailed Market Insights at: http://www.researchmoz.us/mobile-money-emerging-trends-growth-drivers-and-future-outlook-20162017-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG