Fast Market Research recommends "Mobile Network Operator Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Strategies" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- Machine to Machine (M2M) is unleashing a wave of new possibilities for data gathering, predictive analytics and automation. M2M can be employed in various mundane yet important tasks in virtually every industry/segment including healthcare, telematics, asset management, surveillance, power grid, connected home, connected car and much more. M2M services are a key part of every successful enterprise strategy to improve business processes, increase productivity, and cut costs through automated operations and processes. It empowers managers with greater awareness and insight into business and systems operations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The M2M ecosystem is complex and includes device manufacturers, wireless service providers, integrators, platform providers and developers. When the traditional value-chain for M2M is taken into consideration, the role of telecom carrier is relegated to data transfer only. This leaves the mobile network operator to occupy a small value proposition. In order to capture larger portion of M2M value, leading carriers have positioned themselves so offer a variety of services, M2M platform, applications, and specialized solutions to cater to particular industry verticals such a fleet management. However, these initiatives require that the network operators leave their comfort zone to develop services outside their core business.
This report evaluates network operator M2M strategies from 16 global carriers representing North and South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle-East. Their strategies are not evaluated in isolation to M2M alone but rather within the context of their overall business strategies. This research report employs various analysis methodologies including Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
This research is a must-read for anyone within the carrier M2M community including their partners, suppliers, customers, and competitors.
- Mobile network operators
- Systems integration companies
- Enterprise companies of all types
- Investment and M&A companies of all types
- M2M equipment and service providers of all types
Companies in Report:
- Telekom Austria Group
- Deutsche Telekom
- Etisalat Group
- Everything Everywhere
- France Telecom-Orange Group
- Roger Communication
- Turk Telekom
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Mobile Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Next Generation Business Models for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) in LTE, M2M, & OTT Environment
- Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the BRIC Countries