Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2012 -- This market has been initially driven by business concerns about protection of corporate assets and information. Mobile threats are becoming increasingly prolific as the mobile platform continues to gain popularity through the adoption of smart devices. As end-users and businesses come to rely on smartphones and tablets in their personal and business activities, they store valuable information that is attracting the attention of cybercriminals.
National mobile security markets in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific region will experience the strongest growth. BRIC nations will also show signs of a burgeoning mobile security market as their populations increasingly adopt smart devices.
This research evaluates the mobile security and privacy ecosystem and vendor/solution analysis including several case studies. It analyzes current and anticipated security and privacy concerns and associated solutions. It identifies most likely and impactful mobile threats and related strategies for defense. The report provides market projection analysis on a global, regional, and country basis for 2012 through 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report also provide country-specific mobile security market analysis for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Russia, UK, and USA as well as regional analysis for the Middle East and Southeast Asia. It also includes analysis of the following network operator initiatives in mobile security/privacy: Airtel, AT&T, MTS, Orange, Saudi Telecom, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Vodafone.
- Mobile/wireless service providers
- Mobile security and privacy vendors
- Mobile/wireless device manufacturers
- Mobile/wireless application developers
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Law enforcement including police and others
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Global LTE Market by Infrastructure (E-Utran, E Node B, EPC), End-User Devices (Smartphones, USB Modems, Card Modules, Netbooks), & Services (2010 - 2015)
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Top Revenue Mobile Commerce Applications 2011-2016
- Strategies for Increasing Share in MVAS Market in BRIC Countries
- WiMAX-TDD/FDD Spectrum Analysis and Global Forecast (2011-2016)
- Global Premium A2P (MT) and P2A (MO) SMS/MMS Messaging Market Size and Forecast, 2010 - 2015