ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Mobility Management Market by Oil and Gas Industry 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2017 -- The global mobility management by oil and gas industry to grow at a CAGR of over 23% during the forecast period. This research report considers the sales of mobility solutions in the oil and gas sector. The mobility solutions used in the industry include:
- Software (revenue generated through licensing and subscription of mobile-based software and analytical tools)
- Services (revenue generated through consulting services, custom application development services, integration, and managed services)
- Falling oil prices and stringent rules and regulations in this sector create a challenging environment for oil and gas companies. Companies are facing diminishing profit margins due to the high cost of operations.
To control costs, Oil and gas companies are investing in mobile solutions to manage their globally stationed workforce, assets, and compliance requirements. Mobile technologies are continuously evolving, and the proliferation of mobile devices has increased the adoption of IT. The increasing usage of devices such as smartphones and tablets will continue to propel the growth of this market until 2019.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=476980
Emergence of analytics in the oil and gas industry
Data volumes generated in the oil and gas sector is likely to increase exponentially over the next few years, and smart oil fields are expected to drive the use of big data analytics solutions in this sector.
With advances in technology, geophones installed in the oilfields help monitor and observe hydraulic fracture flow backs. Smart oilfields also measure and store data using installed fiber. The measurement includes different flow rates, pressures, temperatures, and other data such as electrical submersible pump parameters, and power usage. Considering the huge volumes of data generated, service providers are coming up with sophisticated algorithms and software tools to enhance decision-making and optimize productivity.
Technavio estimates that over the next four years, different types of data measurement systems will be developed to measure, automate, and assist drilling on the rig floor.
Geographical segmentation of global mobility management by oil and gas industry
Data security is a rising concern for oil and gas refineries in the Middle East region. The need for threat management is predicted to significantly drive analytics spending in this region. Increased investments by the region on mobile analytics for visualizing data patterns will continue to drive this market over the next four years.
Competitive analysis of global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- Cisco Systems
Lack of technical experts in the market is an increasing cause for concern for service providers. Implementation of mobility services requires in-depth knowledge and technical expertise of the oil and gas sector to mine data from smart wells.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=476980
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What are the key factors driving the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for the classroom collaboration management systems market
- Market shares for APAC, EMEA, and APAC
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- Growth forecast of the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG