Fast Market Research recommends "Molecular Biology Enzymes, Kits, & Reagents Market - Global Forecast to 2018" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2014 -- Molecular Biology Enzymes, Kits, & Reagents Market by Application (Cloning, Epigenetics, PCR, Restriction Digestion, Sequencing), Product (Ligase, Phosphatase, Polymerase, Protease, Restriction Endonuclease, Reverse Transcriptase) - Global Forecast to 2018
The global molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market is segmented by application, end users, products, and geographies. Molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents find applications in a large number of fields of life science research. The application segments included in this report are cloning, epigenetics, PCR (polymerase chain reaction), restriction digestion, sequencing, and other applications. The end-user segments of this market are academic research institutes, hospitals and diagnostics centers, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and other end users.
The product segments included in this report are enzymes, and kits & reagents. The enzymes segment is divided into the ligases, phosphatases, polymerases, proteases and proteinases, restriction endonucleases, reverse transcriptases, and other enzymes sub-segments. The ligase enzyme sub-segment is further divided into T4 DNA ligase, thermostable DNA ligase, and other ligases. The polymerase enzyme sub-segment is divided into high fidelity DNA polymerase, T4 DNA polymerase, Taq DNA polymerase, and other polymerases, while the restriction endonuclease enzyme sub-segment is divided into BamHI, EcoRI, PstI, and other restriction endonucleases.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The kits and reagents product segment has five sub-segments, namely, cloning and mutagenesis, nucleic acid analysis, PCR sequencing, and other kits and reagents.
The geographic segments included in this report are Asia, Europe, North America and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia is further divided into the regional segments of China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia. Europe is divided into the regional segments of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and the Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, and U.S. RoW encompasses Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and the Pacific countries.
The key drivers for this market are the rising R&D expenditure by the pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and increasing public funding for life science research. The World Health Organization estimates that the total aged population may rise from 605 million in 2000 (11% of the global population) to 2 billion by 2050, accounting for 22% of the global population. As this segment of the world population is more susceptible to chronic diseases, research into these ailments will become more significant, driving the growth of the molecular biology enzymes, kits & reagents market.
A combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches were used to calculate the market sizes and growth rates of the global molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market and its sub-segments. Secondary information was used to identify overall revenue, geographic reach, and product portfolios of market players. Estimates of their molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market segment revenues were validated through primary interviews. Primary interviews with key opinion leaders were also used to determine the percentage shares of each sub-segment and the relative differences in growth rates.
The report provides qualitative insights on key market shares, growth rates, and market drivers for all important sub-segments. It maps market sizes and growth rates of each sub-segment and identifies the segments poised to see rapid growth. The report also includes company profiles of market leaders. These company profiles include the financial performances, product portfolios, and developments of each company. The report also provides a competitive landscape of the molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market. The competitive landscape covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. It also includes analyses of industry developments like mergers and acquisitions, agreements and partnerships, and new product launches.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enable both established firms and new entrants to gauge the pulse of the market and help them make important strategic growth decisions.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Product Development/Innovation: Product portfolios of top players in the molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market. Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the molecular biology enzymes, kits and reagents market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sample Preparation Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Cell Culture Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Western Blotting Market - End-User Analysis & Global Forecast to 2018
- Cell-based Assays Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostic Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Human Identification Market - Forecast to 2018
- Cell Analysis Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Genomics Market by Products - [Instruments (NGS platform, Microarray, RT-PCR), Consumables (Genechips, Reagents for DNA Extraction & Purification, Sequencing)], Services (Sequencing & Microarray Services, and Software) - Global Forecast to 2018
- Immunoassay Market [Technology (Enzyme, Fluorescent, Chemiluminescence, Radioimmunoassay), Analyzers & Reagents, Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Endocrinology, Cardiology), End Users (Hospitals, Laboratory, Academics)] - Global Forecast to 2018
- Molecular Spectroscopy Market - Forecast to 2018