Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/02/2019 -- Report Title on: Global Molluscicides Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
The Molluscicides Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Molluscicides market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Overview of the Molluscicides Market Report: "Molluscicides, also known as snail baits and snail pellets, are pesticides against molluscs, which are usually used in agriculture or gardening, in order to control gastropod pests specifically slugs and snails which damage crops or other valued plants by feeding on them. ."
Molluscicides market competition by top manufacturers/players, with Molluscicides sales volume, Price (USD/Unit), revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including:
- Lonza, Neudorff, Certis, Bayer CropScience, Marrone Bio Innovations, AMVAC
Get Sample PDF of Report with Your Corporate E-mail ID@ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/12702159
This report focuses on the Molluscicides in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.With the rising crop losses due to slugs and snails farmers are inclined to use molluscicides. Molluscicides cannot be substituted by other insecticides and, therefore, form a separate product market. The market is driven by factors such as increasing cultivation of horticulture crops, sudden influx of snails in new regions, and newly developed rain-fast characteristics of molluscicide products.Current chemical methods for controlling slugs and snails are mostly based on metaldehyde, ferric phosphate, methiocarb or thiodicarb. The USA sales of molluscicides are estimated from 22.8 K MT in 2011 to 23.2 K MT in 2015, at present, the USA major manufacturers of molluscicides are Marrone Bio Innovations and AMVAC. But the manufacturers from other regions also sell molluscicides in USA.Metaldehyde forms the largest market segment with 54.72% of the total molluscicides market share followed by ferric phosphate (25.98 %) and Methiocarb (15.34 %). By application type, molluscicides market has been segmented into field crops, horticultural crops, turf & ornamentals and others.USA molluscicides consumption market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, molluscicides production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2022 the consumption of molluscicides will reach 25.8 K MT. On product prices, it will fall slightly in the future.The worldwide market for Molluscicides is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Analyses & Display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers of Molluscicides, with sales, revenue, market share and price in 2018 and 2023.
End users/ Applications of Molluscicides market (status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application):
- Field crops
- Horticultural crops
- Turf & ornamentals
Product Type of Molluscicides market (the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type):
- Ferrous Phosphate
- Other bio-based molluscicides
Molluscicides market Analyses by regions / countries by product types, by applications with sales, revenue and market share of Molluscicides, for each region, from 2013 to 2018.
Molluscicides Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Overview: Scope & Product Overview, Classification of Molluscicides by Product Category (Market Size (Sales), Market Share Comparison by Type (Product Category)), Molluscicides Market by Application/End Users (Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application), Market by Region (Market Size (Value) Comparison by Region, Status and Prospect (2012-2023)).
Purchase Molluscicides Market Report at @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12702159
Molluscicides market forecast, Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data, Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023:
The Molluscicides market analysis report speaks about the growth rate of Molluscicides market in 2023 manufacturing process, key factors driving the Molluscicides market, sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Molluscicides Market, distributors, traders and dealers of Molluscicides Market.
Describe Molluscicides sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers: Industrial Chain Analysis, Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing, Raw Materials Sources, Downstream Buyers.
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders: Marketing Channel (Direct & Indirect Marketing), Marketing Channel Development Trend, Market Positioning (Pricing Strategy, Brand Strategy, Target Client), Distributors/Traders List.
Have any special requirement on above Molluscicides market report? Ask to our Industry Expert @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12702159
Some of major points covered in TOC:
- Molluscicides Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data:Company, Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors, Product Category, Application and Specification with Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Main Business/Business Overview.
- Molluscicides Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis:Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend of Key Raw Materials, Key Suppliers of Raw Materials, Market Concentration Rate of Raw Materials, Proportion of Manufacturing Cost Structure (Raw Materials, Labor Cost), Manufacturing Process Analysis