New Materials market report from GlobalData: "Monomer World - June 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2012 -- The global monomer industry experienced sluggish demand in June 2012, as a market slide continued for third successive month after a positive start to the year. Demand for ethylene and propylene was hurt by economic slowdowns in the US and China, and the Eurozone financial crisis.
- Analyses monthly price trends in Asia, Europe and North America region
- Details significant developments in the monomer industry
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand the pricing trend in monomer industry in Asia, Europe and North America region
- Formulate strategies based on recent changes in the monomer industry including plant and company updates
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - June 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Monomer World - May 2012
- Monomer World - July 2012
- Monomer World - April 2012
- Monomer World - January 2012
- Monomer World - February 2012
- Monomer World - March 2012
- Polyolefins World - June 2012
- Monomer World - July 2011
- Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: June 2012- M&A and Investment Trends
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)