Tulsa, OK -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2014 -- Selecting a funeral home for funeral services is not a pleasant process. Most people just want to select a funeral home that is respectful and provides the best service in their time of need.
Moore Funeral Homes provides caring funeral service in Tulsa, OK that is built on reputation and dignity for every family. The Moore Funeral Homes staff is completely dedicated to making the mourning process simple and comfortable for everyone involved.
Here’s what to consider when selecting a funeral home:
- Reputation – The first and most important consideration when buying any product or service is company’s reputation. People can get a good sense of a funeral home’s reputation by doing some research.
- Staff – Any funeral home’s reputation depends on its staff. The courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness and respect of the employees are important for a successful memorial or a funeral event. Therefore, before making any decision, it is important to meet all those who will be involved in the event.
- Location – Although the choice of a funeral home should not be based solely on convenience, there might be some locations that are too far, or may not accommodate special needs. Some important questions to consider are:
- Are there good parking facilities? Consider how many people would attend, and also allow for those who are unexpected.
- Is the funeral home located in a relatively low-traffic and quite area?
- Weather is also important when considering funeral homes. Make sure people will be able to get in and out of the funeral home with substantial cover.
- Check whether the building of funeral home is handicap accessible. This should include inspecting the front entrance ramps, parking spots, meeting spaces and restrooms.
- Décor – Many psychological and sociological studies have found that colors have considerable effect of a person’s mood. In the case of a memorial or funeral ceremony, the décor at funeral home should give a sense of comfort and calm.
- Pricing – Compare prices of different funeral homes and choose one that offers maximum number of facilities at affordable cost.
The staff at Moore Funeral Homes knows that pre-planning does not always occur because some deaths are unpredictable, which is why the staff does everything necessary to plan at the last minute for families. If a family wants to pre-plan a funeral and burial, the staff is more than happy to provide that service.
With multiple locations in Tulsa, Moore Funeral Homes is able provide funeral services for people all across the metro without inconveniencing anyone. Please bring all questions and considerations to the staff and get to know the friendly and caring employees at Moore.
About Moore Funeral Home
Moore Funeral Home has served the Tulsa, OK community since 1932, providing excellent funeral service with the highest of integrity. The staff is committed to the utmost respect of every family and to make every service personal. All staff members work diligently to provide compassionate service that each family deserves. Compassion, dignity and commitment – that is the heart of Moore Funeral Home.
2570 S. Harvard Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114