The Global Anti-Aging Market is anticipated to reach USD 52,060.3 million by 2022 owing to increasing people`s urge to stay young and look fit.
Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2018 -- According to a recent report by published by Market data forecast" Anti-Aging Market By Demographics (Baby Boomers, Generation X And Generation Y), By Products (UV Absorbers, Anti-Stretch Marks Products, Anti-Wrinkle Products, Hair Colour and Natural Products), By Services (Adult Acne Therapy, Anti-Pigmentation Therapy, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction Services, Chemical Peel, Eye-Lid Surgery, Sclerotherapy and Hair Restoration), By Devices (Anti-Cellulite Treatment Devices, Microderm Abrasion Devices, Laser Aesthetic Devices And Radiofrequency Devices), And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2017–2022).
The Global Anti-Aging Market is anticipated to reach USD 52,060.3 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.30% during the forecast period 2017-2022. This report provides an evaluation and analysis of the current and future trends and profitability of Anti-Ageing market (2017-2022). With increasing awareness to stay young and look fit, growing stress levels are resulting in a lot of demand for the anti-ageing products. People aged 65 or above are increasing and is expected to double by 2050. This rise in ageing population will play a major role in the growth of the market over the next ten years and beyond. There is also an increasing demand for men skin care products. For an instance, in UK, more than 40% of the men use facial moisturizers. In Europe, consumers are paying more attention towards the ingredients in the products as they prefer natural ones over chemicals which will cause harmful side effects
Browse Market Data Tables and Figures spread through 175 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Anti-Aging Market"
The global Anti-Aging market on the basis of demographics is segregated into Generation X, Generation Y and Baby Boomers. Based on products the market is segmented into UV Absorbers, Anti-Stretch Marks Products, Anti-Wrinkle Products, Hair Colour and Natural Products. By services the market is divided into Abdominoplasty, Anti-Pigmentation Therapy, Adult Acne Therapy, Liposuction Services, Breast Augmentation, Chemical Peel, Sclerotherapy, Eye-Lid Surgery and Hair Restoration. Devices are divided into Radiofrequency Devices, Anti-Cellulite Treatment Devices Microderm Abrasion Devices and Laser Aesthetic Devices
In the products segment, Personal care products is the largest segment. Based on Application, Body care is estimated to register faster growth, with a CAGR of 6.62% compared to skin care growing at a rate of 5.27%. The high growth in these segments have been observed mainly due to increasing demand for the body care products as well as skin care products
Download Request Sample: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anti-aging-market-1398/request-sample
North America is estimated to demand the largest share of the market
On the basis of geography the Global Anti-Aging market is divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America accounts for the largest share of the market owing to fast development of innovative products coupled with increasing healthcare expenditure. However, Asia Pacific market is anticipated to witness fastest growth due to preferences for anti-aging products.
The Key players in the market are actively participating in mergers and acquisitions to boost their market share Cynosure Inc., L'Oréal, Alma Lasers Ltd, Solta Medical Inc., Coty Inc., Allergan Inc., Personal Microderm, Beiersdorf AG, Photomedex Inc., and Lumenis Ltd
The scope of the report provides:
- The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
- Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
- Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
- Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
- The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter's Five Forces
- The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
- Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
- Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
- Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Browse Related Reports
Contact Lenses Market: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-contact-lenses-market-1697/
Name: Mr. Abhishek Shukla
Address: 2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India.