London, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2016 -- Moving house can often provide people with a fresh burst of excitement and a new adventure. This being said, the actual moving day can be incredibly stressful if not completed efficiently and therefore leading London removals company Elephant Removals has recently revealed some top tips to refresh memories and ensure the usual most forgotten things are not forgotten:
- Make sure that all of your paperwork is accessible at all times, whether this is mortgage forms or rental paperwork. Keep all paperwork in one easy-to-access location, with the pieces that are likely to be needed at the top.
- Allen keys and all of the other things that are needed to dissemble furniture are going to be needed when it comes to reassembling. It can be a good idea to place these tools in small plastic bags and tape them to the relevant furniture pieces.
- Packing nearly always takes longer than anticipated so it is important that it is started way in advance.
- Ensure a professional removals company are rented as they will take a lot of the stress away and make sure things are done in the shortest time frames.
- Don't forget to pack an essentials box containing things that are needed upon arrival at the location.
A spokesperson from the company was keen to comment saying, "When moving house people often forget about the little things, and they come crashing down on the big day, causing unnecessary amounts of stress. By simply hiring a removals team such as us, moving days can be stress-free and actually quite enjoyable."
About Elephant Removals
Elephant Removals are a leading removals company based in London, offering home removals services, office removals services and more. They are also currently offering a huge 30% discount.
For further information you can visit their website: http://www.elephantremovals.co.uk/
Company name: Elephant Removals Ltd
Tel: 020 8871 2950
Contact person: David Harris
Address: 53 Wandle Way London SW18 4UJ