DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2019 -- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
(Albany, US)DelveInsight launched a new report on Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I prevalence in England and Wales over the period 1981 to 2003 was 1.07/100,000 births and within ± 5% of estimates reported in several studies that examined reasonably large populations
2. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I tends to affect males and females equally with an incidence of about 1 in 100,000 live births
Key benefits of the report
1. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I epidemiology and Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market.
Request for sample pages
Management of mucopolysaccharidosis I require a multidisciplinary team as it includes a wide range of symptoms. They may include primary care, physical therapy and developmental specialists along with normal medical care. The main Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I treatment include hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) and enzyme replacement therapy (ERT), both helps to replace the IDUA enzyme (alpha-L-iduronidase).
Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) is the collective name for Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT), Cord Blood Transplant (CBT) and Mobilised Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant (PBSCT). BMT has been used to treat children. CBT and PBSCT were introduced later as a treatment option to overcome the difficulty when a required bone marrow donor could not be found.
Bone Marrow Transplant requires the availability of an appropriate tissue matched donor either from a family member or an unrelated. It is rather like having a blood transfusion. Furthermore, Cord Blood Transplant is carried out using umbilical cord blood which was collected from the placenta of newborn babies of a suitable match. In all other aspects, the procedures and outcomes are the same as having a bone marrow transplant. Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT) is based on the principle that the recombinant form of the enzyme that is missing or malfunctioning is given via repeated intravenous infusion in order to reduce the symptoms and clinical manifestations associated with the disease. Aldurazyme (laronidase) is a recombinant alpha-L-iduronidase enzyme replacement therapy for the mucopolysaccharidosis I treatment.
Increase in research and development activities, the rise in demand for effective therapies among patients, an upsurge in incidence/prevalence of the disease are projected to fuel the growth of the Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market during the forecast period.
The launch of the emerging therapies is anticipated to significantly impact Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
1. Valanafusp alfa
And many others
The key players in Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I market are:
1. Magenta Therapeutics
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market Overview at a Glance
3. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Disease Background and Overview
4. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Epidemiology and Patient Population (7MM)
5. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.6. United Kingdom
6. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Emerging Therapies
7.1. Key Cross Competition
7.2. Valanafusp alfa: ArmaGen
7.3. MGTA-456: Magenta Therapeutics
7.4. RGX-121: Regenxbio
8. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market Size
8.1. Key Findings
8.2. Total 7MM Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Market Analysis
9. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
9.1. United States Market Size
9.2. Germany Market Size
9.3. France Market Size
9.4. United Kingdom Market Size
9.5. Spain Market Size
9.6. Italy Market Size
9.7. Japan Market Size
10. Market Drivers
11. Market Barriers
12. Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Report Methodology
13. DelveInsight Capabilities
15. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.