Marketresearchstore added new research report on "Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 - Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence, Continued Success of Revlimid and Emerging Supplementary Treatments" to its huge collection.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2016 -- Multiple Myeloma (MM) is a hematological malignancy characterized by the proliferation of plasma cells in the bone marrow. It is the second-most frequently diagnosed hematological malignancy, with an annual prevalence in the US of about 45,000. The disease is considered incurable, although the past decade has seen significant improvements in therapy, driven by a greater understanding of pathophysiology. Many of the leading drugs in the market were approved over the past 10–15 years, and have improved median survival rates by about 50%.
Get Sample Copy of Report with TOC@ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/multiple-myeloma-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-27695#RequestSample
The MM pipeline contains 267 products in active development, encompassing a range of molecule types and therapeutic targets. The innovation that has characterized the market over recent years is also clearly present in the current pipeline, with a strong presence of novel, targeted products.
The MM market landscape has undergone significant change over the past two decades.
- Which classes of drug have emerged to dominate the market?
- What survival benefits have these drugs produced?
- How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets not present in the current market, including a strong focus on therapies targeting common oncogenic pathways, such as the Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase/Protein Kinase B (PI3K/Akt) pathway.
- Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
- How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of MM?
- How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
MM clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 78%.
- What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
- How do MM clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against oncology and industry averages?
The MM market is forecast to rise from a value of $7.3 billion in 2014 to $8.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 2.9% across the eight major markets assessed.
- How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
- Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 39 licensing deals and 22 co-development deals pertaining to MM products since 2006.
- Which territories show the most deal activity?
- What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
- What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in MM?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in MM.
- Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
- Analyze the MM pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
- Predict growth in market size in eight major markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014–2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entry, and patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the MM deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Make an enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/multiple-myeloma-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-27695#InquiryForBuying
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations.
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)