Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (MEAN) is a provider of wholesale electricity. It is part of Nebraska Municipal Power Pool (NMPP) for providing wholesale electricity to municipal utilities. The agency supplies electricity on not-for-profit basis to 65 member and participating communities in four states, which includes Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska and Wyoming in the US. It provides electricity to one public power district and one joint action agency. MEAN provides wholesale power supply, transmission and related services to member communities.
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska Key Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2013: OSI Wins New SCADA And Generation Management System Contract In Nebraska, US
Mar 06, 2013: MEAN To Pay $6.3m Penalty To SPP For Improper Utilization Of Power Transmission Lines
Feb 08, 2013: Nebraska DEQ Awards Over $1.7m Grant For Recycling And Litter Cleanup Projects
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)