New Media research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Music & Video in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China music & video market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The music & video market value reflects revenues from the sale of music in all formats, including digital downloads. It also consists of revenues from sales of home entertainment products, including DVDs & Blu-Rays, as well as digital downloads and video-on-demand (streaming). This excludes home entertainment equipment.
- The Chinese music & video market had total revenues of $243.6m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $167.8m, equivalent to 68.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $247.5m by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the music & video market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the music & video market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China music & video market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the China music & video market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the China music & video market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China music & video market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Media research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Music & Video in Spain
- Music & Video in Europe
- Music & Video in the United States
- Music & Video in Germany
- Music & Video in Canada
- Music & Video in Asia-Pacific
- Music & Video in Italy
- Music & Video in Japan
- Music & Video in the United Kingdom
- Music & Video in Belgium