To be able to stay physically fit and attain all those muscles and curves, people engage in diverse activities such as sports and exercises. Some people who could not withstand strenuous exercises could also engage in some physical and mental exercises like yoga and pilates.
Jacksonville, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/23/2015 -- Because of the emergence of a wide range of irreversible health conditions and disorders plus the escalating cost of medical treatments as well as the alarming number of people who die from such diseases, people have been more conscious about their health. People have become more cautious in what they eat and they have made use of natural food supplements to prevent developing these ailments. However, these precautionary measures may not be enough to attain optimal health; the need for engaging in various physical activities is imperative.
To be able to stay physically fit and attain all those muscles and curves, people engage in diverse activities such as sports and exercises. Some people who could not withstand strenuous exercises could also engage in some physical and mental exercises like yoga and pilates. These types of exercises do not require much exertion that is why it is perfect for the elderly and those with cardiac problems.
Pilates or what is known as Contrology is a physical fitness method that has been practiced in the early 20th century all over the world. The term Contrology was derived from Greek which also means the art of controlled movements; it basically follows certain principles as:
- Concentration: The exercises condition not only the body but as well as the mind to keep intensely focused on being able to take control of all bodily movements.
- Control: Control goes hand-in-hand with concentration because concentration is needed to achieve muscle control. This is the reason why performing these exercises poses no hazards at all.
- Center: This is referred to as the starting point of the pilates exercise. It teaches the principle that all movements of the muscles have a central "powerhouse" and all movements should centrally be derived from there and then outwards towards the extremities.
- The flow and efficiency of movements: Pilates in Jacksonville FL intends to create a smooth flow of movements and the use of suitable and accurate movements. This principle teaches about the precision of each movement coming from a central power core flowing outwards to the rest of the body.
- Precision: This theory is used for accurate and exact movements so that people performing the pilates exercises do not experience any discomforts from muscle strains and injuries. Performed with utmost accuracy, pilates can provide vital benefits to a person.
- Breathing: For the pilates method to be absolutely effective in attaining and maintaining optimal health, proper breathing techniques should be taught and practiced. Aside from the fact that breathing increases the oxygen capacity of the lungs, it definitely improves the circulation wherein more oxygen can be carried by the blood to all vital parts and organs of the body. Proper breathing exercises could also help in cleansing the body from toxins. Breathing also helps tone the abdominal muscles as well as strengthen other muscles from different parts of the body.
Everbalance is a known wellness boutique studio in Jacksonville that helps their clients in achieving balance and homeostasis by increasing their stamina, revitalizing the soul, rejuvenating the body, attaining flexibility and improving the mind-body connection. With all the services Everbalance offers every client is sure to be one step ahead in achieving optimal health and overall well-being.
PR and Marketing @ Everbalance