Fast Market Research recommends "Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Myriad) is a molecular diagnostic company. The company undertakes the development and commercialization of small molecular diagnostic products. The company offers different medicine products to improve patient's health such as predictive medicine, prognostic medicine and personalized medicine products in the areas of oncology and CNS related disorders. Its commercial molecular diagnostic tests comprise BRACAnalysis, COLARIS, MELARIS, PANEXIA, OnDose, COLARIS AP, PREZEON, TheraGuide, TruCulture, DiscoveryMAP, Prolaris and RodentMap The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the US, Spain, France, Switzerland and Italy.The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company's strategy is to understand the relationship between genes, protein products and human diseases for the development of the next generation molecular diagnostic tests.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Myriad Genetics, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Myriad RBM, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Atlas Genetics Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Interleukin Genetics, Inc. (ILIU) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- JS Genetics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Sequenom, Inc. (SQNM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Saladax Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis