Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/30/2019 -- Growing support from Government for carrying research & development on nanotechnology to generate opportunities for the players in the market.
Nanofiber Market is estimated to reach US$ 7,238.3 Mn by 2025 from US$ 1,263.6 Mn in 2017. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
The academic studies and the research activities on the one-dimensional are treading at an exponential space. Nanofibers have attracted huge deal of attention by the researchers and the Governments worldwide on account of remarkable properties they exhibit as well as growing environmental concerns for usage of biodegradable products. As nanoparticles have gained importance over the years, and witnessed their integrations into a wide range of applications, Governments have investing huge amounts in the research as well as translation into commercialization of these nanofibers for end-users.
The List of Companies
2. Asahi Kasei Corporation
3. Donaldson Company, Inc.
5. Finetex EnE, Inc.
6. Revolution Fibres Ltd
7. Toray Industries, Inc.
8. ESpin Tehnologies Systems, Inc.
9. ELMARCO s.r.o.
10. MEMPRO Ltd.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001062
Japanese manufacturers and organizations have invested significant amounts in deriving the best uses for CNF and putting them to practical uses. Its potential uses in the automotive and the construction industry to replace steel has attracted players from different ecosystem to come together and carry on research and development activity. Automotive component manufacturers such as Denso, automotive manufacturer Toyota, and Kyoto University have joined together to focus on the CNF. Such technological steps would ensure a gradual development phase for the nanofiber market in the region.
The global nanofiber market has been segmented into three types namely by type, by application and by five geographic regions. The market has been segmented on the basis of type into five major segment including polymer nanofiber, carbon nanofiber, ceramic nanofiber, composite nanofiber and glass nanofiber. Further the application segment is broken down by consumer, electronics, industrial (air filtration), defense and security, energy, life science & pharmaceutical, chemical & environmental, and other.
Geographically the market is presently dominated by developed regions including, North America. However, the market is expected to be in favor of APAC. The rising penetration of nanofiber in industrial filtration and electronics application are proving to be the major drivers for the growth in the adoption of nanofiber market.
The report segments the global nanofiber market as follows:
Global Nanofiber Market - By Material
- Polymer Nanofiber
- Carbon Nanofiber
- Ceramic Nanofiber
- Composite Nanofiber
- Glass Nanofiber
Global Nanofiber Market - By Application
- Defense & Security
- Medical, Life Science & Pharmaceutical
- Chemical & Environmental
Enquiry for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100001062
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Nanofiber Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Nanofiber, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.