Fast Market Research recommends "Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The birth rate in Indonesia did not slow in 2013 and the increasing number of babies and infants in the country continues to fuel demand for nappies/diapers/pants products.
Indonesian parents are increasingly protective of their children and less likely to be seen out and about with their new-borns. Toddlers and younger children older than one-year old are perceived as being stronger and more capable of going out to public places and for longer periods of time. Demand for nappies/diapers/pants products is increasing as parents seek convenient products for their children and themselves, especially when traveling. Disposable pants are the most popular products and are usually worn by toddlers for toilet training purposes. These products are lighter and thinner and certain products give a sensation after wetting, thus making them uncomfortable and teaching children to go to the toilet instead.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Uni Charm continued to lead sales in 2013, with the company accounting for half of value sales in nappies/diapers/pants thanks to intense marketing. The company's Mamypoko brand has actively been promoted via TV advertising and appeals to all different groups of income households. Mamypoko supplies a vast range of nappies/diapers/pants in a variety of sizes and types and thus attracts a wide range of consumers.
The product life cycle of nappies/diapers/pants is short as children usually only use these products until the age of three, when they enter school and have to be toilet trained. As a result, competition is fierce as companies try to gain sales share from competitors. Mass media marketing will increase in nappies/diapers/pants over the coming years as players look to increase brand awareness and attract urban consumers and encourage them to use these products. With disposable incomes set to rise over the forecast period and product variety increasing, lower income consumers will show more interest in this area.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia market research report includes
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia
- What are the major brands in Indonesia
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
- Disposable Pants
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Consumer Foodservice in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts