Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2019 -- Narcolepsy Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Narcolepsy affects an estimated 1 in every 2,000 people in the United States in 2013.
2. Narcolepsy total prevalent population was 673,822 in 2018 in 7MM.
3. Narcolepsy accounts for approximately 94% of all cases in adult patients whereas 6% of all cases are of the pediatric population.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Narcolepsy Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Narcolepsy market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Narcolepsy epidemiology and Narcolepsy market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Narcolepsy market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Narcolepsy market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Narcolepsy market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Narcolepsy market.
Request for sample pages
"Market analysis study carried out for the period of 2017-2028 shows that the Narcolepsy Market size was USD 1.3 Billion in 2018 in 7MM."
Narcolepsy treatment is directed towards specific symptoms that are present in each individual. Various medications may help to alleviate certain narcolepsy symptoms. Though there are many narcolepsy therapies available for the treatment, yet more research is necessary to determine the long-term safety and effectiveness of these various potential narcolepsy treatment options. Also, there are many side effects associated with these drugs which include digestive problems, restlessness, headache, and insomnia. Therefore, there is also an unmet need for drugs with lesser side-effects.
Narcolepsy market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected the launch of Narcolepsy emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2019-2028. There are many promising candidates in the late stage of clinical development which are expected to create an impact on Narcolepsy market during the forecast period like:-
And many others
The key players in Narcolepsy market are
1. Balance Therapeutics
2. Jazz Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Narcolepsy Market Overview at a Glance
3. Narcolepsy Disease Background and Overview
4. Narcolepsy Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Narcolepsy Total Prevalent Patient Population 7MM
5.1. United States
5.6. United Kingdom
6. Narcolepsy Current Treatment and Medical Practices
7. Unmet Needs
8. Narcolepsy Marketed drugs
8.3. Other Narcoleptics
8.5. Prozac (Fluoxetine)
9. Narcolepsy Emerging Drugs
9.1. JZP-258: Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
9.2. JZP-110: Jazz Pharmaceuticals
9.3. BTD – 001: Balance Therapeutics
9.4. THN102 (Modafinil + Flecainide): Theranexus
10. Narcolepsy 7 Major Market Analysis
11. Narcolepsy Market Outlook by Country
11.1. The United States: Market Outlook
11.2. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
11.5. United Kingdom
12. Market Drivers
13. Market Barriers
15. Narcolepsy Report Methodology
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
1. Narcolepsy-Pipeline Insights, 2019
DelveInsight's Narcolepsy-Pipeline Insights, 2019 outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across Narcolepsy. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided with summation of data from multiple sources with complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type.
2. Narcolepsy- Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
DelveInsight's 'Narcolepsy - Epidemiology Forecast to 2028' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Narcolepsy in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom), and Japan.