DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/29/2017 -- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. It starts in the upper part of your throat, behind the nose. This area is called the nasopharynx. The risk factors of nasopharyngeal cancer may include Epstein-Barr virus. Symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer may include blurry or double vision, difficulty speaking, including hoarseness, ear infections that keep coming back, face pain or numbness, headache, hearing loss, ringing in the ears. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 12, 13, 7 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 8, 2 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 319 pages "Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Overview, Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Advenchen Laboratories LLC, Ambrx Inc, arGEN-X BV, Atara Biotherapeutics Inc, AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc, BeiGene Ltd, BioDiem Ltd, Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CBT Pharmaceuticals Inc, Celgene Corp, Cell Medica Ltd, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/nasopharyngeal-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/juvenile-macular-degeneration-stargardt-disease-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Rectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/rectal-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.