Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of National Grid USA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
National Grid USA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Grid USA (National Grid) is a public utility holding company. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Grid North America Inc. The company, along with its subsidiaries, conducts generation of electricity and the transmission, distribution and sale of natural gas and electricity. It delivers electricity to customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island. The company owns and operates electric power plants with total generation capacity of about 4,100 MW. It owns and operates an electricity transmission system of about 8,600 miles comprising 90 miles of underground cable and 524 substations.
National Grid USA Key Recent Developments
Mar 18, 2014: National Grid Helps Massachusetts Go Green By Connecting Clean Energy Sources To Electric System
Mar 13, 2014: MaxLite Teams-Up with National Grid to Promote Energy Efficient Light Bulbs
Feb 22, 2014: Holiday Valley opens new electric vehicle charging station
Jan 22, 2014: National Grid Selects Utilidatas Volt/VAR Optimization Technology to Increase Energy Efficiency for Rhode Island Customers
Jan 21, 2014: Community-Owned Solar is Coming to Massachusetts
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit