Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- In the pipeline: Demand for natural gas liquids transportation will grow as supply increases
Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline Transportation in the US
With a flood of natural gas supply stemming from discoveries in Appalachian Basin and Texas driving down prices, the industry's customers, petrochemical and manufacturing companies, demanded natural gas liquids to pad dwindling profit margins during the recession, increasing industry revenue over the past five years. Demand is expected to rise further in the next five-year period as natural gas extraction picks up and demand for CO2 increases, spurring the need for transportation of natural gas liquids.
Firms in this industry own and operate pipelines that transport products other than crude oil, natural gas and refined petroleum products. Key products transported are natural gas liquids and carbon dioxide. Industry players gain revenue from charging customers fees to transport natural gas liquids and carbon dioxide across long distances.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Enterprise Products Partners LP, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2014 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in the US, 2011 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2014
- El Paso Corporation (EP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Enbridge Inc. (ENB) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Spectra Energy Corp Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- BP p.l.c. (BP.) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- ONEOK Partners, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report