Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2012 -- Natural Gas Production: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Natural Gas Production industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global natural gas production industry shrank by 10.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $396.2 billion.
In 2016, the global natural gas production industry is forecast to have a value of $492.2 billion, an increase of 24.2% since 2011.
The global natural gas production industry grew by 2.7% in 2011 to reach a volume of 2,876.7 billion units.
In 2016, the global natural gas production industry is forecast to have a volume of 3,355.7 billion units, an increase of 16.6% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 42.5% of the global natural gas production industry value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Natural Gas Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 - Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Natural Gas Production - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Natural Gas Industry to 2017 - Depleting Conventional Crude Oil Reserves and Emerging Technologies in Gas Consumption Infrastructure Driving Growth
- Natural Gas Production - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2014 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecast and Competitive Landscape to 2014