Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2012 -- Natural Gas Production - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Natural Gas Production industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The top 5 emerging countries contributed $32.6 billion to the global natural gas production industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.2% between 2007 and 2011.
The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $52.0 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2011-16 period.
China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $14.5 billion in 2011.
The China is expected to lead the natural gas production industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $25.7 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Natural Gas Production: Global Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Industry to 2017 - Depleting Conventional Crude Oil Reserves and Emerging Technologies in Gas Consumption Infrastructure Driving Growth
- Gas Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2014 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Natural Gas Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Oil & Gas - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2012 - Details of All Active and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide