New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Naturally Healthy Beverages in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- In 2012, NH beverages continued to record strong value sales growth in current terms and continued to be the largest product area of health and wellness beverages. NH beverages attract many consumers due to their naturally healthy image, as compared to the "man-made" or "chemical added" image that BFY and FF beverages tend to have. Many NH beverages products, such as hot tea and RTD tea, are also considered to be traditional drinks, and as such, they saw high demand from consumers of various...
Euromonitor International's Naturally Healthy Beverages in Vietnam report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NH Hot Drinks, NH Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Naturally Healthy Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Norway
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Argentina
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in China
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Sweden
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Bulgaria
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in the US
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Ukraine
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Mexico
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks