Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Near Field Communication (NFC) Market - Global Forecasts to 2022", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2014 -- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market by Product (IC/Chips, Tags, Readers, and Auxiliary), Application (Payment, Transportation, Booking, Data Sharing, Service, Access Control, Health Care, and Tag applications) & by Geography - Global Forecasts to 2022
The Near Field Communication (NFC) technology is developing at a very high pace in the overall market. One of the greatest advantages of this technology is that it utilizes less power than the other wireless technologies. This technology has been commercialized in many products, which operate in three modes, namely, card emulation, reader emulation, and peer-to-peer. This technology can be compatible with the existing contactless card infrastructure and this also enables a consumer to utilize one device across multiple systems.
The NFC market is currently witnessing a rapid growth in all its verticals. The NFC market is driven by the increasing trend of mobile commerce. Another driver for this market is that the NFC Forum and GSMA are pushing forward the NFC standard at global level. This report gives an in-depth analysis of the NFC market that includes market by product, market by application and market by geography.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The NFC market is segmented on the basis of three major parts, namely, market by product, application, and geography. The market by product gives in-depth analysis of IC/chips, tags, readers, micro SD cards, SIM cards, and mobile covers. The application segment is divided into eight major types namely, payment, transportation, ticket booking, data sharing, service, access control, healthcare, and tag applications. By geography this market is divided based on different geographic locations - Americas, Europe, APAC, and ROW.
This market is expanding globally and the major market for the NFC ecosystem lies in America. The other regions Europe, APAC and ROW follow the American terms of the NFC market. This report gives an in depth analysis of the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for this market. Also, a competitive landscape of the major players in the NFC ecosystem is very well illustrated.
The major players in this field includes: Broadcom (U.S.), Inside Secure (France), Infineon Technologies (Germany), MediaTek (Taiwan), NXP Semiconductors ( Netherlands), Renesas (Japan), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics (U.S.), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and Gemalto (Netherlands).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discrete & IC) and Substrate Wafer Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2022
- Communications Test and Measurement Market [Solutions (Wireless, Wireline), Type of Test (Enterprise, Field Network, Lab And Manufacturing, Network Assurance), Services; End Users] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Oilfield Communications Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Global NFC Chips Market 2014-2018
- Compound Semiconductor Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020
- Gesture Recognition & Touch-Less Sensing Market - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Global NFC Handsets Market 2012-2016
- PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022