New Publishing research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- After recovering from an ominous period in 2011, during which it lost 800,000 subscribers in the US, Netflix has recovered and grown from strength to strength. Netflix has made huge investments to continue it's growth. This case study looks at how successful Netflix actually is, how it has invested to maintain growth and what potential opportunities and threats may arise in the future.
Report Features and Benefits
- This case study provides a brief overview of Netflix and its global operations.
- This case study analyzes the strategies employed by Netflix and assesses the success they have brought.
- This case study examines future opportunities for Netflix including international expansion, original content and technological advances.
- This case study examines the threats facing Netflix including net neutrality laws, piracy, intense competition and rising costs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Netflix is one of the world's largest internet subscription services for movies and TV shows. The company originated in the US and has recently expanded into the international market. Netflix has endured an increasing level of success with increasing subscriptions, increasing revenues and an increasing value on the stock market.
Netflix has been successful due to providing an affordable extensive library of content. It has taken advantage of the change in consumer trends, viewing patterns and the advancement of technology. While companies such as Blockbuster failed to adjust, Netflix has embraced how consumers would ideally watch TV shows and movies.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What is Netflix?
- How successful is Netflix and why?
- What are the opportunities and threats facing the company?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Netflix, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- COMSYS IT Partners, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Swisscom IT Services, Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Amadeus IT Group SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- MD-IT, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Politec Global IT Services - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Forecast To 2018
- Know IT AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review