New Country Reports research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- The Dutch economy will slide further into recession in the coming quarters, but will likely see a return to positive growth in 2014.
With unemployment rising and the fiscal deficit widening, the government will continue to suffer in the polls.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Major Forecast Changes
There are no major forecast changes this quarter.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Estonia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Albania Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United States Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Bulgaria Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)