Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Network-Attached Storage Market Research Report- Forecast 2023" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market:
The Network Attached Storage (NAS) device is a storage device connected to a network that allows storage and retrieval of data from a centralized location for authorized network users and heterogeneous clients. It is gaining popularity of network attached storage to attain cost-effective solutions for data storage and increase in adoption of network attached storage systems by small and medium enterprises. The major factor likely to result in high revenue growth in the small and medium enterprises end user segment during the predicted period.
The study indicates that the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) is optimized by the features that includes more secure construction providing more resistance to vibration. It offers power management so it can adjust performance based on their temperature. With the increasing utilization of network attached storage systems has projected to be the potential driver for small and medium enterprises, especially in emerging economies. This adoption of network attached storage systems among smaller organizations is mainly driven by the benefits offered by network attached storage systems such as shared storage, centralized control, and flexibility to share capacity between multiple hosts.
The global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) market is expected to grow at USD$ ~44.96 Billion by 2023, at ~20.2% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3814
- NETGEAR, Inc. (US),
- Synology, Inc. (Taiwan),
- Buffalo Americas (US),
- Seagate Technology PLC. (US),
- Dell EMC (US),
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company (US),
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (US),
- Western Digital Corporation (US),
- QNAP Systems, Inc. (Taiwan)
- NetApp, Inc. (US) among others.
Study Objectives of Network-Attached Storage (NAS) System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of types, storage solution, deployment type, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system
The global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system market has been segmented on the basis of types, storage solution, deployment type, end -users and region.
Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market by Types:
- Enterprise NAS storage
- Small medium business-level NAS
- Consumer Level NAS
Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market by Storage Solution:
Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market by Deployment Type:
Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market by End-User:
- Telecommunication and IT
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Education & Research
- Media & Entertainment
Network-Attached Storage (NAS) system Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/network-attached-storage-market-3814
The regional analysis of Network-Attached Storage (NAS) market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading region across the world in terms of largest market share in Network-Attached Storage (NAS) market in terms of revenue. And the small and medium enterprises segment is projected to be the most attractive segment in the North America consumer network attached storage market during the calculated period. The end user segment in North America is expected to register high Year-on-Year growth rates throughout the forecast period. Small and medium enterprises segment is expected to remain dominant by 2023 end, accounting for more than 60% of the Asia Pacific consumer network attached storage market.
- Raw material providers
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Data storage experts
- Original equipment manufacturers
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- NAS distributors and retailers
- Assembly, testing, and packaging vendors
- Solution providers
- Intellectual property core and licensing providers
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market Research Report- Forecast 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312