Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market [Components (Software, Services (Support, Consulting)), Deployment (On-premise, On-demand), User Types (SME, Enterprises)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
NCCM is a network management tool that enables the enterprises to control and monitor the performance of their network infrastructure. It helps to improve the performance and efficiency of the network, manage remotely located devices, reduce time required to configure heterogeneous networks, reduce losses due to downtime, and reduce IT expenditure.
The Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) solutions provides network management, fault management, change management, configuration management, inventory and device management, policy compliance, automation and tools, network auditing, and reporting features which enables network managers and network engineers to efficiently manage the network device configuration changes and to maintain the overall network thereby incurring less costs and reducing overall network management time. The NCCM solution provides a user interface from where the entire network and the devices connected to the network can be managed.
Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) finds applications in majority of the industry verticals, and is majorly used by verticals, such as: Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), healthcare, education, government, IT and Telecom, energy, and other verticals.
The Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) market sub segments comprises: NCCM software and NCCM services. In 2014, NCCM software accounts for the major share of the total NCCM market and in 2019, it is expected to be the dominating segment in the overall NCCM market.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of NCCM services market will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. Few high growth markets are:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- IT & Telecom: IT industry is experiencing faster growth in size and complexity of their network infrastructure which in turn drives a constant demand for increased speed of services and more innovative services. NCCM helps to simplify their network, manage the ever increasing number of heterogeneous devices connected to the network and importantly reduce the downtime of their network.
- Government: Helps to link all the department right from agricultural to intelligence and cater to the ever increasing demand of services by the public, at a reduced cost of managing the entire network infrastructure.
- BFSI: NCCM helps in detecting security breaches, failed transactions, and assists in auditing and policies compliance.
- Healthcare: increase efficiency, consistency and accuracy of the network, manage remote patient monitoring technologies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- M2M Satellite Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Higher Education Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Security Information and Event Management Market - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Application Delivery Network (ADN) Market [Application delivery controllers (ADC), WAN Optimization controllers (WOC), Application Security Equipments, Application Gateways] Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)