Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/17/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Neuropathic Pain's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuropathic Pain
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Neuropathic Pain and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Neuropathic Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Genzyme Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Biogen Idec Inc., Shionogi & Co., Ltd., AstraZeneca PLC, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., Nektar Therapeutics, MedImmune, LLC, Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd., Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, XenoPort, Inc., BioLineRx, Ltd., Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Laboratorios Del Dr. Esteve S.A., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., LEO Pharma A/S, Pfizer Inc., Sigma-Tau S.p.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Vernalis plc, Evotec AG, GW Pharmaceuticals plc, Anavex Life Sciences Corp., IntelGenx Corp., Lpath, Inc., Medivir AB, Benitec Biopharma Limited, Bionomics Limited, Nuvo Research Inc., Zalicus Inc., Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd., Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, KunWha Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., Suven Life Sciences Ltd., Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A., Debiopharm International S.A., Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Colby Pharmaceutical Company, VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc., Palau Pharma, S.A., Snowdon Inc., Pharmaleads, Neurotune AG, Grunenthal GmbH, Amura Holdings Ltd., Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, AngioChem Inc., PharmEste, Trevena, Inc., Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp., Syntrix Biosystems, Inc., GP Pharm, S.A., Kineta, Inc., WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc., Hydra Biosciences, Inc., NeurAxon, Inc., Virobay Inc., Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Knopp Biosciences LLC, QRxPharma Limited, Cara Therapeutics, Inc., Targacept, Inc., Intellipharmaceutics International Inc., Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., to-BBB technologies BV, Lipopharma Therapeutics SL, Winston Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medisyn Technologies, Inc., Maruho Co., Ltd., Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A., CLL Pharma, Beijing Tide Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Spinifex Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited, Trigemina, Inc., MediProPharma, Inc., Vichem Chemie Research Ltd., RaQualia Pharma Inc., Naurex, Inc., Relevare Pharmaceuticals Ltd., NeurOp Corporation, Nectid, Inc., Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Adynxx, Inc., Cerecor Inc., Recro Pharma, Inc., Theralpha SAS, Creabilis SA, SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., RAPID Pharmaceuticals AG, Neurodyn Inc., AbbVie Inc., Aniona ApS, Ziarco Pharma Ltd, Glialogix, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Inflammatory Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Osteoarthritis Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Diabetic Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014