DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2017 -- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Neuropathic pain, or neuralgia, is a condition in which the sensory system is affected. It is commonly accompanied by tissue injury. The nerve fibres could be damaged resulting in the generation of abnormal signals. Neuropathic pain is also exhibited along with many other diseases. The symptoms might include shooting pain and numbness. Several factors are involved in causing neuropathic pain however there seems to be no specific reason. Trauma, kidney disease, alcoholism, infections, stress etc may lead to painful symptoms. The condition may be controlled by the use of medications and psychological therapies.
Publisher's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 6, 24, 29, 1, 117, 27 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 35 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropathic Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 485 pages "Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Neuropathic Pain - Overview, Neuropathic Pain - Therapeutics Development, Neuropathic Pain - Therapeutics Assessment, Neuropathic Pain - Drug Profiles, Appendix. The report covered companies are - 2-BBB Medicines BV, AbbVie Inc, Abide Therapeutics Inc, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Achelios Therapeutics Inc, Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc, Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, Amura Holdings Ltd, AnaBios Corp, Anavex Life Sciences Corp, AngioChem Inc, Apollo Endosurgery Inc, Aptinyx Inc, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp, Astellas Pharma Inc
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/neuropathic-pain-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Diagnostics Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/diagnostics
Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017; visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/neuropeptide-y-receptor-type-2-npy-y2-receptor-or-npy2r-pipeline-review-h1
Hyperphosphatemia In Chronic Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2017; visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/hyperphosphatemia-chronic-kidney-disease-pipeline-review-h1-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.