Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 market report to its offering
Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
, 'Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain. Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Neuropathic Pain.
- A review of the Neuropathic Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Neuropathic Pain pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropathic Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Merck & Co., Inc.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
LEO Pharma A/S
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
IntelGenx Technologies Corp.
Nuvo Research Inc.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
KunWha Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Diamyd Medical AB
Transition Therapeutics Inc.
Neurim Pharmaceuticals (1991) Ltd.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
DARA BioSciences, Inc.
Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.
VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc.
Palau Pharma S.A
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Amura Holdings Ltd.
Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG
Arcion Therapeutics, Inc.
GP Pharm, S.A.
WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
Yaupon Therapeutics, Inc.
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Knopp Neurosciences Inc.
Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc.
KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
to-BBB technologies BV
Winston Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medisyn Technologies, Inc.
NeuroTherapeutics Pharma Inc.
Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A.
Beijing Tide Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Inserm Transfert SA
Spinifex Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited
TheraQuest Biosciences, LLC
Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P.
Vichem Chemie Research Ltd.
RaQualia Pharma Inc.
Cytogel Pharma, LLC
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)