Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- NeuroWave Systems Inc. (NeuroWave) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufacture and markets monitoring products using advanced signal processing of brain waves and other bio signals for neurology, anesthesia, intensive care unit, emergency medicine and psychiatry applications. Its products include NeuroSENSE Monitor, which is the latest generation of brain monitors for patient-customized anesthesia and sedation ; and EasyPrep EK-701 Electrodes that are designed specifically for NeuroWave's brain monitoring technologies. NeuroWave distributes the products in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Luxembourg, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. NeuroWave is headquartered in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the NeuroWave Systems Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SynCardia Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings plc (IDH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Aesculap Implant Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Vascular Closure Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Circulatory Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- King Systems Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update