Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2017 -- E-passport, also known as biometric passport, contains an electronic chip embedded in it. It is an advanced form of traditional documents introduced to enhance the security structure and restrict fraudulent cases, thereby increasing integration capabilities with high-tech airport infrastructure. E-passports are used to verify identity of a traveler through digital means with the use of unique identification number, digital signature, and others.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2illbw2
Increase in innovation of advanced verification means to detect identity frauds, existence of advanced airport infrastructure facilitates, and growth in travelers to cross-border destinations drive the growth of the global e-passport market. However, initial high cost of deployment and availability of cost-effective e-passports are expected to impede the market growth. Increased adoption of e-passports among developing economies and technological advancements are expected to present numerous opportunities for the market expansion.
The global e-passport market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, it is divided into radio frequency identification (RFID) and biometric. On the basis of application, it is bifurcated into leisure travel and business travel. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global e-passport market is dominated by key players such as Gemalto N.V., Mühlbauer Group, Entrust Datacard Corporation , HID Global Corporation , Infineon Technologies AG, Safran S.A. , Eastcompeace Technology Co., CardLogix Corporation, 4G Identity Solutions, ASK.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global e-passport market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2iR1sYW
E-passport Market key SEGMENTS:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Leisure Travel
- Business Travel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2zOGNrE
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- Gemalto N.V.
- Mühlbauer Group
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- HID Global Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Safran S.A.
- Eastcompeace Technology Co.
- CardLogix Corporation
- 4G Identity Solutions
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 E-PASSPORT MARKET , BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5 E-PASSPORT MARKET , BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6 E-PASSPORT MARKET , BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452